tsc

This is the place to introduce yourselves, and meet other members.

Sponsor

tsc

Postby tscdata » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:34 am

Just a note to say hello.

My train layout is 3X16 feet. The theam is backwoods with no connections to other roads. The time period is 1940. Industries are coal, lumber, fishing and vaction spot at the seaport.

All my track is PECO 100 code.

My builds are made from metal, wood and cardstock. I use kits from Clever, Scale Seans, Woodland Sceanics, Stevens, Fos, Barmills, Full Steam Ahead, Rusty Stumps and others. Oh, yes I do scratch build.

Sceanry is foam board, plaster cloth, Woodland Scenics and whatever.

The layout is standard HO but with some very tight radius (under 9").

I have converted from DC to DCC in the recent past.

I would post some photos but I do not know how to do so in this forum.

tsc
tscdata

Re: tsc

Postby kiwirail » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:15 am

Hi
Adding photos is pretty easy - below the area where you type your post you will see a tab - Upload Attachment - just click on that, find the file on your computer and add it and it will be uploaded.

Thanks
Kiwirail
kiwirail
Site Admin

Postby tscdata » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:06 am

OK, I'll give it go. If it works let me know. :)

Just a little info for future reference. The layout is being built in 3 sections. The starting section is referred to as the 3X8, then there is the 3X5 and last but not least is the 3X3.

The first photo I will try to upload is of the 3X8 in the early stage.

Well, this is not working due to size. Most of my photos are 8X10. I tryed reducing to 6X4 and still I get the error mesg saying file too large.

I will need to play with this for awhile but I do not have the time left in my life to resize all my photos. To bad because I have many photos showing the progress of doing buildings and such.

Oh well, I will single out a photo here and there to share. :?
tscdata

Postby kiwirail » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:23 am

Hi
The height and width of the photo should not matter, its actually the filesize of the photo that could be the issue. I have made some changes - so try now.

Thanks
Kiwirail
kiwirail
Site Admin

Return to Introduce Yourselves