New To Forum

This is the place to introduce yourselves, and meet other members.

Sponsor

New To Forum

Unread postby trainguy65 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:41 am

Hello: My name is Elvin and I have been a model railroader for 46 years. I model in HO standard gauge. My two deck railroad is the E. St. Louis Rail Group representing 19 railroads in the Greater E. St. Louis, Illinois area from 1950 to 1970. All my interlocking towers are modeled after the prototype and I have many of the actual industries that were present in that era modeled or being built. I run diesels exclusively and use the Digitrax system. I am trying to start a round robin group in my area (Jacksonville, Florida) that will feature operation. I will be running actual trains that ran to and from E. St. Louis. I also run a modeling business called Layout Concepts that scratch builds, kit bashes and kit builds freight cars and structures of all scales, as well as selling the same on ebay. I also build model railroad layouts, (24 to the present) ,for customers. I also enjoy scratch building early rail rolling stock (before 1920). Another interest is collecting club cars and famous modelers rolling stock.
trainguy65

Re: New To Forum

Unread postby ozrail » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:27 pm

I hope you post lots of ideas as you sound like you really know your stuff. I bet I'm not the only one who could benefit if you share.
ozrail

Return to Introduce Yourselves